Events Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
AWC Tulsa Chapter-October Virtual Luncheon: DIY Video Production During COVID-19
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Payment In Full In Advance Only
TOPIC: DIY Video Production During COVID-19
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How COVID has shaped the new digital landscape. How can you keep up?
- What the industry trends are for users engaging with video online on different social platforms.
- Why video is different now than 6 months ago and how it can affect your communication efforts.
- What video-editing software you can use to do it yourself instead of hiring someone.
- Basic video guidelines to follow when shooting with your phone.
GET TO KNOW OUR SPEAKER:
Noël Freeman became a proud Tulsa resident after relocating from New Mexico in 2016. Since earning her Bachelor of Science in Communication from Eastern New Mexico University, Noël has demonstrated successes in large and small industries around the world, including non-profits.
With 15 years of experience in marketing strategy, graphic design, web development, social media, video and digital marketing, she realizes that the canvas of the digital world changes often. While staying current on the ever-changing trends in internal and external communications, Noël makes time for one of her greatest passions: teaching other professionals how to improve their communication and marketing efforts.