The Membership Committee is tasked to help grow the AWC by developing and managing programs and projects that attract and retain members. Specifically, to date, the committee implements two organization membership campaigns annually.
- participate in meeting conference calls which are held monthly except during July and August
- provide input on membership goals and objectives
- assist in writing membership related messages and articles for the AWC website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- assist in developing innovative methods of recruiting and retaining members
- assist in implementing the membership campaigns
Monthly conference calls are usually 30-45 minutes in length using a conference call service
To join the Committee, please complete this form.
(You must be logged in to complete the form)
Mitzie Zerr, Committee Chair