Nominations and self-nominations are due by Monday, October 31, 2017 at 5:00 pm CST. Send your nomination or self-nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The AWC Nominating Committee will review all nominations and voting will begin on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
As a national director, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop & share your leadership skills.
- Get to know and work with other outstanding women leaders.
- Promote the organization and its chapters.
- Encourage membership.
- Mentor the establishment of new chapters, and student chapters.
- Attend and participate in regular and special meetings.
- Maintain communication and liaise with diverse groups of members.
A board member is elected to a three-year term, commencing on January 1. An elected board member is required to attend two in-person board meetings per year (one during the national conference), 10-12 conference calls throughout the year and other duties as assigned. Please view the nomination form
for more deals.
Questions? If you would like to speak with anyone on the AWC Nominating Committee, please contact the AWC National Office at email@example.com