Why Join AWC?
The benefits of networking, camaraderie, professional development and product discounts will pay for your membership many times over as your career takes off.
- Network with other professionals in your industry. Connect with AWC members around the country. The AWC Membership Directory provides you with 24/7 access to networkting with your peers.
- Advance as a Professional. Part of the mission of the AWC is to champion the advancement of women across all communications disciplines by recognizing excellence and promoting leadership. Join a national committee and attend professional development events to advance yourself.
- Be Recognized for your Work. Further enhance your communication skills and seek to have them celebrated through AWC's Clarion Awards, National membership awards and the Certified Communications Program.
AWC Member Benefit Spotlight
Join a Local Chapter
Apply your leadership skills and learn more about the latest best practices in communications by making connections locally through your involvement with student and professional chapters.
- Build a local network - attend local events to network area peers.
- Enhance your leadership skills - serve on a committee or the local board to put your leadership skills to use.
- Establish lasting relationships with local businesses and individuals.
2017 National Conference