Why Join AWC?
The benefits of networking, comaraderie, professional development and product discounts will pay for your membership many times over as your career takes off.
- Network with other professionals in your industry. Connect with AWC members around the country. The AWC Membership Directory provides you with 24/7 access to networkting with your peers.
- Advance as a Professional. Part of the mission of the AWC is to champion the advancement of women across all communications disciplines by recognizing excellence and promoting leadership. Join a national committee and attend professional development events to advance yourself.
- Be Recognized for your Work. Further enhance your communication skills and seek to have them celebrated through AWC's Clarion Awards, National membership awards and the Certified Communications Program.
Join a Local Chapter
Apply your leadership skills and learn more about the latest best practices in communications by making connections locally through your involvement with student and professional chapters.
- Build a local network - attend local events to network area peers.
- Enhance your leadership skills - serve on a committee or the local board to put your leadership skills to use.
- Establish lasting relationships with local businesses and individuals.
2017 National Conference